Nafta Accord | The Wall Street Journal -- Mon., Oct. 1, 2018
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Monday, Oct. 1, 2018.
Top Story: "U.S. and Canada Set Nafta Accord"
Also on the Front Page:
- "FBI Investigation Stokes Tensions"
- "Death Toll Soars to More Than 800 After Tsunami in Indonesia"
- "Tesla Braces for Uncertainty Amid Shift in Musk’s Role"
- "California, U.S. Duel On Net Neutrality"
- "U.K.’s May Struggles For Brexit Solution"
- A-Hed: "American Fighter Is a Hit in Russia"
Note: You are buying the 4-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 4-star is generally not the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com