Investing in Funds & ETFs | Journal Report, Oct 8, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's monthly Investing in Funds & ETFs Journal Report as published Monday, Oct. 8, 2018.
Cover Story: The Price of Financial Advice Is, Finally, Falling - As the rest of Wall Street cuts all kinds of fees in a race to zero, advisers have been the exception. That is starting to change.
This 14-page section also includes:
- Small-Stock Managers Still Top the Charts
- ETF terminology is out of control.
- The Pros and Cons Of a New Kind of ETF
- What do you do if your robo adviser shuts down?
- Where to Find Decent Yields on Savings
- What’s New With Fafsa?
- The Biggest Mistakes With Student-Loan Repayments
- Steve Ballmer discusses his investing lessons
- Balanced Funds, which invest in both stocks and bonds, have good and bad aspects