A reprint of Page A1 of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Friday, February 11, 2022.
Top Story: Inflation Speeds to 40-Year High -- Price rise of 7.5% tops December’s reading as housing and used cars help fuel the surge
Also on A1:
- Fed Mulls Larger Rate Rise In March
- Wildfire Prompts Evacuation of California Seaside Areas
- Forced Arbitration to End For Sex-Misconduct Cases
- ‘Partygate’ Scandal Shakes U.K. Politics
- A-Hed: Cookie Delays Turn Girl Scouts Into Economics Experts
An entire page from the publication is printed on ultra-premium archival paper, which provides a brilliant, fade-resistant print that will last for decades.
Frames are available in simple black, mahogany or contemporary.
Simple Black - Each print is double matted in a 2 ¼” off white mat with a ¼” black accent and finished with a 3/4” flat black frame.
Mahogany - Each print is double matted in a 2 ¼” cream mat with a ¼” rust colored accent and finished with a 2” mahogany frame.
Contemporary - Each print is matted in a 2” archival black mat and finished in a modern 3/4” silver frame.
Outer dimensions: 19” X 29” (rounded to the 1/2 inch)
Please note: Framed items are individually crafted and take 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.