Health Care | Journal Report, June 25, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's Journal Report on Health Care as published Monday, June 25, 2018.
This 8-page section features:
- SQUARING OFF -- We invited advocates on each side of eight crucial health-care issues to make their best case.
The report also includes:
- Is There a Limit To The Human Lifespan?
- Should the Government Limit a Physician’s Ability to Prescribe Opioids?
- Should States Be Allowed to Impose Medicaid Work Requirements?
- Should Doctors Routinely Talk About Gun Use During Patient Checkups?
- How Can We Provide Better Incentives To Organ Donors?
- Is Screen Time Bad for Children’s Mental Health?
- Should States Allow Insurers to Offer Bare-Bones Health Plans?
- Is Robotic Prostate Surgery Better Than Traditional Surgery?