Future of Cities | Journal Report, June 27, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's Journal Report on Health Care as published Monday, June 25, 2018.
This 8-page section features:
- What Driverless Cars Will Bring to Cities -- City planner planners say self-driving cars could mean better public transit, more green space and less congestion. But also: more urban sprawl and greater inequality.
The report also includes:
- More Buildings Are Going Green—Literally
- AI May Leave Traffic Congestion in the Dust
- Cities Hope for Big Benefits From Tiny Houses
- An ID Assist for the Homeless
- Paths to Success for Walkable Communities
- Sweden May Hold the Secret to Reducing Traffic Deaths
- When Art Is Ephemeral
- Pizza Delivery Gears Up for a Driverless Era
- AI Helps Cities Plan for Natural Disasters