Fed Rules | The Wall Street Journal -- Tue., April 9, 2019
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
Top Story: Fed Aims To Ease Rules for Banks
Also on A1:
- Virginia Captures Its First NCAA Basketball Championship
- President Ratchets Up Push To Stem Illegal Immigration
- Roundup, Best-Selling Weedkiller, Faces Reckoning
- Measles Outbreak Grows Rapidly
- Guilty Pleas In College Scam
- A-Hed: Patagonia Gives Cold Shoulder To Finance Bros Not Yet Vested
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.