Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
Top Story: Stocks Decline On Fresh Pandemic Worries -- CDC says Omicron strain caused more than 70% of recent cases in the U.S.
Also on A1:
- Democrats Try to Salvage Bill As Manchin Calls for Do-Over
- Erdogan Move Sends Turkish Lira on Wild Ride
- Caution, Shrugs Greet Virus Threat
- How a Doctor’s Hunch Led to Merck’s Covid Pill
- U.S. Raises Targets For Fuel-Efficiency
- A-Hed: Christmas Stinks for Ham Sniffers