Justices | The Wall Street Journal -- Friday, July 2, 2021
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Friday, July 2, 2021.
Top Story: Justices Uphold Arizona Election Rules -- Supreme Court’s 6-3 decision leaves states more room to tighten their voting laws
Also on A1:
- U.S. Wins Backing for Global Minimum Corporate Tax Rate
- On Party’s 100th Birthday, Xi Pledges China Won’t Be Bullied
- Business Lockdowns Hurt. Reopening Isn’t Much Easier.
- Robinhood Is Offering Individuals IPO Access
- Sizzling Car Market Faces Lean Supplies
- Biden, DeSantis Meet in Miami On Efforts at Collapsed Tower
- A-Hed: After a Century, China’s Communist Party Gets a Bad Rap
Note: You are buying the 5-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 5-star may not be the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at email@example.com