College Rankings 2019 | The Wall Street Journal Supplement, October 2018
A special glossy magazine edition of the The Wall Street Journal's College Rankings Journal Report as first published Thursday, Sept. 6, 2018.
Cover Story: Harvard Stays on Top - The Wall Street Journal / Times Higher Education rankings of U.S. colleges gives high marks to both big names and some hidden gems.
This 36-page magazine also includes:
- Financial Outcomes - Which schools offer students the best financial outcomes after graduation
- Liberal Arts - The Northeast has most of the top liberal-arts colleges
- The Best Values - Which schools offer the most bang for the buck
- Student Engagement - Schools with a religious affiliation are leaders in inspiring and challenging students
- Public Schools - More public schools made the top 100