A reprint of Page A1 of the final edition of The Wall Street Journal as distributed Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
Historic Headline: "Former Trump Advisors Guilty"
Also on the Front Page:
- "Cohen Says President Told Him to Pay Women"
- "Manafort Is Convicted In Key Test for Mueller"
- "Costly Houses See Ready Buyers"
- "Bull Market Set to Become Longest"
- "What Does Knee Surgery Really Cost?"
- "Boomers Become Housemates"
An entire page from the publication is printed on ultra-premium archival paper, which provides a brilliant, fade-resistant print that will last for decades.
Frames are available in mahogany or black.
Black - Print is double matted in a 2 ¼” off white mat with a ¼” black accent and finished with a 2” black beveled frame with gold inlay.
Mahogany - Each print is double matted in a 2 ¼” cream mat with a ¼” rust colored accent and finished with a 2” mahogany frame.
Outer dimensions: 19” X 29” (rounded to the 1/2 inch)
Please note: Framed items are individually crafted and take 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.