C-Suite Strategies | Journal Report, Oct. 28, 2019
The Wall Street Journal's C-Suite Strategies Journal Report as published Monday, Oct. 28, 2019.
This 16-page section features:
- View from The Top: What are today’s pressing issues for CEOs, chief technology officers and others in the C-suite? Hear from the bosses themselves:
- Bradley Jacobs, Chief Executive Officer, XPO Logistics
- Pedro Earp, Chief Marketing Officer, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bob Kunze-Concewitz, Chief Executive Officer, Campari Group
- Keri Putnam, Executive Director, Sundance Institute
- Eash Sundaram, Chief Technology Officer, JetBlue Airways
The report also includes:
- WSJ research analysts rank firms and industries on diversity— and find a link to performance.
- Wise bosses know that sometimes the best management is no management at all.
- How boards decide whether to disclose info about a CEO’s private life.
- Parenting guides can provide lessons for managers.