C-Suite Strategies | Journal Report, December 14, 2020
The Wall Street Journal's C-Suite Strategies Journal Report, as published Monday, December 14, 2020.
Cover Story: The Best-Managed Companies of 2020 -- Microsoft is on top, followed by Apple, IBM and Amazon in the Drucker Institute’s annual Management Top 250 ranking
- Fine Tuning: What’s new in how this year’s rankings were calculated
- The Recipe: A look at how the rankings measure management effectiveness—and how well
- Red Flags: Some highly ranked companies have a weak spot in their scores
- CEO's Advise to the Biden Administration
- Highlights of the Interview with business a government leaders at The Journal CEO Council Summit