C-Suite Strategies | Journal Report, Aug. 13, 2018
The Wall Street Journal's Investing in Funds & ETFs Journal Report as published Monday, Aug. 13, 2018.
This 6-page section features:
View from the Top:
- Jody Gerson - CEO, Universal Music Publishing Group
- William Taubman - Chief Operations Officer, Taubman Centers
- Evan Greenberg - CEO, Chubb
- Bernardo Hees - CEO, Kraft Heinz
- Amy Choyne - Chief Marketing Officer, U.S. Tennis Association
- Kevin Jacobs - CFO, Hilton Worldwide Holdings
- Laurence Debroux - CFO, Heineken
The report also includes:
- "How Bosses Waste Their Employees’ Time"
- "Managing the New, Multigenerational Workplace"
- "The Hidden Impact In How We Use Names"
- "The Leading Factor Behind A Company’s Results: Its People"
- "The Science of Career Hot Streaks"