C-Suite Strategies | Journal Report, Aug. 12, 2019
The Wall Street Journal's C-Suite Strategies Journal Report as published Monday, Aug. 12, 2019.
This 10-page section features:
- View from The Top: What are today’s pressing issues for CEOs, chief financial officers and others in the C-suite? Hear from the bosses themselves in this report.
- Brad Hiranaga, Chief Brand Officer, North America, General Mills
- Neil Green, Chief Digital Officer, Otis Elevator
- Patrice Harris, President, American Medical Association
- Yusaka Maezawa, CEO, Zozo
- Christopher Swift, CEO, Hartford Financial
The report also includes:
- AI Targets The Opioid Epidemic - Hartford Financial Services Groups uses data to identify overprescribing doctors.
- A Social‑Media Guide for Introverts - How professionals who prefer to stay out of the spotlight can build a personal presence.
- The Problem With Very Engaged Employees - Yes, some engagement is good. But too much can be damaging for the the company.