AT&T Beats U.S. | The Wall Street Journal - Wed., June 13, 2018
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, June 13, 2018.
Top Story: "AT&T Beats U.S. in Antitrust Fight"
Also on today's front page:
- "Tricky Path Ahead After North Korea Summit"
- "The Gamble of the Trump-Kim Embrace"
- "Tesla to Cut Workforce by 9%, In Bid for Sustainable Profit"
- "Trump Aide Says ‘Hell’ Was Too Hot"
- World Cup Preview
- "Tech Companies to Watch" Journal Report