Split Decision | The Wall Street Journal -- Wed., Nov. 7, 2018
Full newsprint issue of the Eastern Edition of The Wall Street Journal as published on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018, with coverage of the 2018 Midterm Elections.
Top Story: Split Decision - A combative campaign ends in a divided Congress as voters turn out in large numbers to give Democrats the House and extend Republicans’ majority in the Senate
Also on A1:
- Democrats Win Back Control of The House
- For Trump, A Setback With Silver Linings
- GOP Ousted in Midwest Governor Races
- Oil’s Decline Puts It Near Bear Territory
- A-Hed: Electric Cars Get Static On AM Radio
Note: You are buying the 6-star, Eastern Edition of the print version of the newspaper. This does not include the Greater New York section. There are multiple regional and time-based variants of the newspaper published every day. The 6-star was not the final edition. For questions about specific articles, regional editions or the Greater New York section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.