Fidelity's Future | Barron's, Oct. 8, 2018
VOL. XCVIII No. 41
On the Cover: Fidelity's Future -- CEO Abigail Johnson opens up about fund fees, Bitcoin, and the next 50 years.
Rising Treasury Yields Could Batter Stocks
Featuring: Barron’s/Lipper Quarterly Funds Report
- An Industry Ripe for Change
- Overdue for Disruption: Asset managers must change their ways—or risk obsolescence.
- CEOs Weigh In: The heads of T. Rowe Price, Vanguard, and Capital Group offer perspectives on a changing industry and divulge their biggest worries.
- What’s Next for the ETF Industry: Get ready for an onslaught of new “index” products—but be wary of the Next Big Thing.
- Capturing the Cloud’s Tailwind by Jack Hough
- Send Help for Western Union by Ben Walsh
- Worthy Finds in Junk Bonds by Alexandra Scaggs
- Barnes & Noble’s Next Chapter by Andrew Bary
- An Interview with Feliz Zulauf by Lauren R. Rublin