Easy Money | Barron's, June 24, 2019
Barron's print edition as published June 24, 2019
On the Cover: Easy Money Is Back, by Avi Salzman and Nicholas Jasinski
Also in this issue:
- Draghi’s Last Dovish Stand, by Pierre Briançon
- Wanted: A Few More Munis, by Alexandra Scaggs
- Prescription to Prosper, by Josh Nathan-Kazis
- Check-In Time at a Lodging Giant, by Teresa Rivas
- Mutual Funds: Small Stocks Pay Off with The Baron Discovery fund’s Randy Gwirtzman, by Nicholas Jasinski
- Lipstick, Lunch, and Liquor with Mario Cibelli, founder of Marathon Partners, by Andrew Bary
With Special Report: The Sustainability Issue
- Will ESG Ever Take Off? Why sustainable investing hasn’t quite caught on with individual investors.
- The ABCs of ESG: Untangling how companies really rate on environmental, social, and governance practices.
- Gender-Lens Investing: Companies that are thriving as they improve the lives of women around the world.
VOL. XCIX No. 25