How Football Drives TV's Future | Barron's, Aug. 26, 2019
Barron's print edition as published Aug. 26, 2019.
On the Cover: How Football Drives TV's Future -- With the rise of streaming, the rights to broadcast NFL games have never been more important. The playbook for investors.
And: Trumps Tweets Upends Markets
Also in this issue:
- ‘Big Short’ Investor Michael Burry Is Bullish on GameStop, by Tae Kim
- Don’t Leave Nestlé on the Shelf, by Rupert Steiner
- Finding Refuge in Convertible Bonds, by Nicholas Jasinski
- With Trouble Brewing, They’re Buying - The FMI Large Cap fund, by Sarah Max
- Not All Bank Stocks Will Suffer - Q&A: Morgan Stanley’s Betsy Graseck favors JPMorgan Chase, American Express, and Discover, by Lawrence C. Strauss
- Up & Down Wall Street: The
And Inside: Financial Planning for the Apocalypse - A state-sponsored cyberattack or an imploding debt bomb could derail the economy —or worse. From gold and Treasuries to luxury bunkers, here’s ho w the pros are preparing for disaster
VOL. XCIX No. 34